Another Social Media App? OK, what is it.
Tik Tok is a free video sharing social media application. Members can post videos from 15 seconds (or less) up to a minute.
But it's only teenagers, right?
Demographics skewed younger in past months, but the app is gaining membership and a wider demographic of users.
Why should Massage Therapists be interested?
I joined last fall and now have over 25,000 followers. That's TEN TIMES as many as on my Instagram account I've been posting to for YEARS. Every one of my last 30 video has over 1,000 views.
I have already had several clients find me through Tik Tok.
Tik Tok recently started paying their creators for video views. You can use the app to easily create social media content that can be shared across platforms AND get money deposited right into your checking account (I'm making about $1.50 - $2.00 per day)
What We Will Cover In Class
- How Do Users Receive Content?
- Personal Vs. Professional Account - It’s About the Analytics
- How Long Should I Make My Videos?
- Where Do I Get Content Ideas?
- Tips to Create a Content Library
- Tools to Plan your Hashtags
- What to Do After You Post
- So, what do we do with the other 14 minutes?